We also come up with a list of great song titles for everyone, to give all aspiring songwriters a tool in composing their song. Reading directions is a perfect way of exercising the strength of learning. Writing guidelines are the authors’ ideas. Now, let’s have a look at some best songwriting title ideas.
Typically they are terms, pictures, or phrases which characterize a circumstance. We provide authors with a source of departure. We figured lyrical titles are asking a question that could be a fascinating means of choosing instructions for writing.
Love songs are the most common topics that most songwriters compose. If you’re looking for a fun title to incorporate to your song, then we have listed a few love song titles to give you some songwriting title ideas.
1. Just as he did, I love you
2. Like a plastic knife, love kills
3. How do you love me? Why do you love me?
4. Love never came yesterday, so love me tomorrow
5. Love and money are everything I want from you.
6. Money can’t buy love, just rent love
7. I might die if it takes forever to love me
8. Love is humorous. Why are you laughing at me? Is that why?
Everything is not all solely about love, if you are looking for a song title for your “Hate Song” then here is the list of songwriting title ideas about hate songs.
1. I’m going to make you hate me
2. Hate is such a beautiful thing.
3. For lovers, hate is not for you.
4. Love me despise me
5. Blinded with Hatred
6. I hate what you’re doing.
7. How would hate be so freakin’ fun?
8. Previsible hate
9. As much as I hate you, I love everything.
10. The Hate Song
In pop music, dancing is possibly the next very famous song idea. It’s pleasant to have things ordinary like dancing and merge it in a moment to pouring water with something less ordinary. Okay, maybe not, but I hope you get what I mean.
1. Start doing that dancing
2. You’re cool enough to dance
3. Like a warm bottle, please touch me
4. Odd man, sexy girl.
5. Who’s been teaching you to dance?
6. Why is this so? MCA Promotion
7. I like doing disco
8. Switch the track, DJ.
9. Dance to my electronic music
10. Dance the ponies
Some people prefer sad songs overhyped or happy songs, so if you’d rather listen or compose a sad song, then here are the list of bitter and gloomy songwriting title ideas:
1. My happy boat sinks
2. Miserable girl
3. When you are down, call me
4. Give sorrow a chance
5. Sorry, my old friend
6. You are upsetting me.
7. I was so sad once, but I’m desperate now
8. The Evidence of Glory
Everyone who attempted to compose a composition or a poem often understands how difficult it could be. Countless times, several artists have problems in writing their songs, and even just their title. Perhaps it’s because you’re here. Therefore, you should also consider songwriting tips while composing your song.